I’m really happy to say I’ve been nominated by My Adventures in Nail Art for Best Blogger Award. I’m really excited about this because it’s my first award in the time I’ve been blogging, so yes for me it’s a big deal.
The rules for accepting are as follows:
1. Answer the questions asked by the blog who followed you
2. Nominate up to 20 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
3. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Here are the questions I have to answer:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I had been doing nail art for quite a while and I had been posting all my photos on Instagram but I wanted a place where I could really just talk about my nails, post tutorials and also be a part of this wonderful nail blogger community.
2. What is your proudest achievement?
In general terms or in nail art? I don’t really know in my life I guess getting good grades to be able to enter university and study what I want. I’m also really proud of my 650 followers on my instagram.
3. What is one thing that your readers would be really surprised to learn about you?
That they already don’t know? mmmm I think my readers already know about my not so secret fangilr life about Steven Tyler and Aerosmith. I guess something that will maybe suprise you is that I have this weird fantasy where I want to brush a man’s hair ahahahahahha idk I’m werid.
4. Do you think of yourself as a girly girl?
Ummmm well not that much no. I don’t really wear make up just eyeliner and mascara, I never wear skirts or dresses unless it’s a special ocasion or I’m going out. But I really like getting dressed up for a party and wearing high heels so yes maybe a bit.
5. Where would your dream place to live be?
I would love to live in Los Angeles. I have never been there but I love the beach I love the magic of a city like that.
6. How do you store your nail polish?
All my storage information is in here with photos too!
7. Which polishes are top of you wish list?
I don’t really have a wish list what I would really like is some termal polishes. I don’t own any of them but I think they are great. I would also like to own brands like CG and OPI but they are so expensive where I live.
8. Do you wear your nail art creations to work (or school)?
Of course I wear my nail art everywhere!
9. Do you ever go for manicures in a salon?
No never, I do my own nails thanks. I really don’t want anyone touching my nails if it isn’t me.
10. What’s the most unusual beauty treatment you have ever tried?
Ermmmmm I don’t know I don’t usually do things like that only normal things.
11. Is there a beauty product you just couldn’t live without?
I couldn’t live without my liquid eyeliner. I always wear winged eyeliner always! I don’t think i could live without that.
Well these are my nominations. It says up to 20 bloggers but I don’t really know that many people on here or blogspot so I’ll do what I can.
Seize The Nail Bella is an amazing nail artist and she’s really talented.
Paper Thin Nails is an inspiration and I really love her designs and she also took part in the Deadly Sins Challenge.
Toxic Vanity I recently discovered her blog and she’s amazing. And plus she was born where I live!
Short & Sweet in Texas really rocks her short nails!
Work Play Polish is really talented and she does amazing and complex designs.
Preicous Polish is really sweet and her designs are fab.
Nail Wish Helena has an amazing blog and her designs are the best! She was one of the wonderful ladies who started the Deadly Sins Challenge
And my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What brand of polish is your favorite ever?
2. Which was the mani that started it all?
3. Do you have a guilty plesure?
4. How mani times have you painted your nails in one day?
5. Who’s your celebrity crush?
6. Do you have another obsession besides nail polish?
7. What do your friends/boyfriend/husband/family think about your nail polish
8. Do you have any weird habits?
9. If you could chose between a unicorn or a winged horse which one would you like to own?
10. Where do you paint your nails? Do you have a nail station? Where?
11. A techinique that you can’t really get right