It’s been a while since I posted my last tutorial and now that I think about it I still have a few that I need to post here, I just never remember. Today you saw my spiral designand some of you liked it so I thought it would be cool to make a quick tutorial on how to do it. It’s really easy and you can try so many different colors and variations. Let’s get the show started!
2. Make a dot in the middle of the nail. This dot will guide us when we start making the triangle forms for the spiral.
3. From the dot we created earlier draw a curved line from the center to the tip.
4. Like before, using the dot as a reference, we make another curved line creating a trianglish form.
5. Fill the triangle.
6. Create another triangle leaving more or less the same space betweet triangles
7. Repeat the process until you achieve a full spiral covering the entire nail
8. Add a top coat and it’s finished! You now have a hypnotizing spiral on your nails.
The color I used for this design is my favorite pink: Velvet Rose by Astor
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and you try this yourselves. Don’t forget to comment, tag me on instagram and twitter #thenailartshow so I can see your designs. Share with your friends and happy polishing guys!